I get to blog early today because BOTH BABIES ARE SLEEPING AT THE SAME TIME.
This is like the planets aligning on the day you win the lottery. It just doesn’t happen. So, Im trying to make the most of it. Today’s challenge theme is ’20 facts about you’. Let’s knock this out:
- I hate watermelon and watermelon flavored items. I don’t care what you say, I find it gross. Me not eating watermelon means there’s more for you guys, so you really should thank me.
- I also hate onions. Its a texture thing, not a taste thing.
- I am missing the following body parts: tonsils, adenoids, appendix, wisdom teeth and the nails on both of my big toes.
- I’ve had three surgeries on my right knee. It’s still a fucking mess.
- I’m afraid of ants.
- I’m lactose intolerant. It makes me sad.
- I’ve lived on both sides of America and in Germany.
- It took me three tries to get my driving license when I was in high school. A few years later, it would take me three times to get my DOD sponsor driving license when we lived in Germany.
- I’m afraid of clowns thanks to Tim Curry and Stephen King.
- I’ve spent years trying to overcome a horrible Southern accent. If I’m tired or have been in my cups, it comes roaring out.
- I like sewing. I’m not great, but I’ve made a few things I’m proud of.
- I had to take a multi hour long break here because the babies woke up and I had to go pick up the other one and then dinner and showers and etc,etc. So this fact is that no time of my waking hours is really my time. Im devoted to this wild bunch of misfits.
- I struggle with depression and anxiety on a daily basis.
- I’m a reformed nail biter.
- My husband and I met at a thrift store.
- Pizza is life. Glorious, glorious pizza.
- My first dogs name was Tippy.
- I have a slight fear of prescription medicine. My mother abused pills when I was a kid and it really left a mark on me. I’m even hesitant to take OTC pain relievers.
- Other than my nerdy fandoms (Supernatural,Doctor Who,Star Trek, etc) Im also a fan of auto racing, professional wrestling, MMA, and football.
- I’ve made it to 20! This might be the most I’ve talked about myself in along time. So I will try to end it with something good. When I was a kid I wanted to run away to Nashville and become a singer/songwriter. But I can’t sing and never learned to play guitar. That never really panned out.
Now you know a shit ton more about me than you did before!